A record of my adventures of birds and bird ringing


Wednesday 1 September 2010

All things change

I think this summer can reliably be called 'the summer of no internet'. I've moved into a new house (after spending a few weeks dashing between friends and the Wash for some cannon netting) and am currently using the library computers whilst we wait to get a line installed (yes, there are still houses without phone lines!)

In the meantime I'm exploring the park behind our house for possible net rides, but it's all mature woodland and open grassland, and doesnt look very hopeful. There are sections of less mature woodland but it's very densely packed and not net suitable. Ah well - I might still find something. I've contacted the local ringing group and am waiting to hear back from them, so hopefully I'll be able to do some ringing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment